Love Music Love Me

Monday 28 May 2012

Birthday

16 May
My birthday >.<
i'm 16 now...
yeepee
can learn how to ride motor now...
but very unlucky this year
MY BIRTHDAY FALL ON THE FIRST DAY OF EXAM
errrrrrrrrr
birthday also need study
can't even have a break for myself
so bad so sad
no cake no celebration
but...
at least i have best wishes from all my friends...
sms...facebook...and more
for those who wish me though sms...thanks for spending 10sen to me
for those who wish me though facebook...thanks for not studying and open facebook
for those who wish me when u met me...thanks for hanging out from class
for those who didn't wish me...never mind...i know you are a good student...study very hard until you forget my birthday


27 May
my siao kia daddy birthday
haha
he forget his own birthday...
i think he is too tied on his work...
never mind we give him a surprise
we go buy a cake...
nice...like...

Happy Birthday Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment