Love Music Love Me

Sunday 15 April 2012

Meaningful Day

well long time no bloging...
so hi i'm back
yesterday very meaningful...
morning had a run at school...
bad luck...i miss my bus...
so i came to school a bit late...
oh yeah!
i got no. 31 this year...
that's amazing...
last year i got no. 54...
oh my god...
i had break my record...
yuhoooooooooooooooooooooo
i can't imaging it...
as usual i never get lucky prize this year...
but congratulation to those who are lucky...

next go hang out with my guides' and scouts' friends...
autocity...
actually we had a celebration party there...
but i think that's didn't look like our celebration...
a part of them go subway but some of them go soul garden...
not cooperate at all...
but at least at 4pm we go 园游会 together...
that zihui very no manner...
she use my phone online...
she don't want let me see what she surfing...
but when i'm using ...
she want to see what's i'm surfing...?!
and her leg is stepping on mine leg when she use my phone to online...
what the hell...
quexing i think u very cute still want balloon...
we met i very nice girl there...
she is a volunteer of the green & blue group...
from kuala lumpur...
we had learnt we must reduce reuse and allocate our waste...
let's go green together...

No comments:

Post a Comment