Love Music Love Me

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Holiday

hi everyone >.<
i know it's been a long time since my last updated
holidays have coming about a month already
but i fell so boring
everyday tv, facebook, youtube, eat, sleep
then nothing else to do already
and i become a useless people
very lazy
housework also don't want help my mum to do
just know eat, play and sleep
hate myself these day
i got no determine to do anything
before the holidays
i said to myself your result is SHIT
you need to improve if you want your dream life
then i made my plan to study
you know what
i just do it for a day
lazy people
you need to sit for SPM next year
you need to work harder than before
wake up you
you can do it when UPSR
why can't you do the samething today
because you are older now?!
you just 16
don't get excuse for yourself
please start study now
don't cry over the sprit milk after that
YOU MUST STUDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment