Love Music Love Me

Thursday 22 December 2011

Many thg unexpected

ugh...tdy many thg unexpected!!!
1st...pmr result...
i cnt believe the genius ppl like me cnt get straight A..
n i didn't get A 4 sej & geo
ugh...it's hurt me a lot...
when i 1st c my result...
i almost faint...i keep on asking y...
y i didn't get A 4 sej & geo...y...somebody tel me y...

2nd...abt camping...
my patrol now no ma dai...i find everywhere bt stil dun hv...
so i'm very sorry tze xian...

3rd...abt my guide uniform...
juz now i iron my uniform...
accidently it burn...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
when u c tis message i noe u r laughing me...
i juz go away 4 a while...n i cnt wear it again...
i'm so sorry my dear uniform...u go along v me 4 3 years...
n u cnt go v me tml juz bcuz my careless...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, cool post. I have been thinking about this topic,so thanks for sharing. I will probably be subscribing to your blog. Keep up great writing!!!
    Volvo 260 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for your comment aisha i will keep on writing more and more
    if u don't mind leave down your blog site next time and i will visit u

    ReplyDelete